This week’s best deals on dog supplies: january 26

Dog food deals are plentiful this week. I found some really good deals on a few old stand-by dog foods and found a new and very tempting pet food that might be exactly what our furry family members need.

I also ferreted out some best deals on dog treats, because a dog supply order is not complete without a special tasty surprise. Of course, I tracked down a few health and hygiene items that are on sale for a nicely reduced price, too, and a couple cute doggy comfort supplies just for fun.

Best Deals on Dog Supplies: January 26

Amazon Best Deals on Dog Supplies

Amazon.com Deals on Dog Supplies

Amazon has some very good deals on dog food this week and a couple of toys to help your furry friend burn off that extra energy.

Iams Proactive Health mini chunks adult dry dog food is only $28.96 for a 30-pound bag. This is a pretty good food for around $1.00 a pound. This size bag usually sells for $39.99 to $44.89. The mini chunks are small, about the same as Iams Proactive for small and toy breeds.

Iams Proactive Health large breed adult dog food is also only $28.96 for the 30-pound bag. This is formulated for dogs that weigh 50 pounds or more. The kibble is bigger, which is better for big dogs. They may be tempted to try to swallow the smaller kibble without chewing and choke.

Iams Proactive Health Smart Puppy for large breed puppies is $28.99 for the 30.6-pound bag. This puppy food is formulated for puppies that are expected to weigh 50 to 90 pounds when full grown. The price for this food is usually $32.21 to $44.89.

Furry family members who can’t eat grains or have other food allergies may need to eat special raw dog food. This doesn’t mean you have to feed him or her raw meat that you buy at the grocery store. You can buy dehydrated raw food. Amazon has some good deals on this food. At these prices, you might just want to give it a try. Feed it to him or her straight or mix some into his or her kibble like canned food. It is actually like canned food without the water and cans.

• I and Love and You dehydrated beef raw food is $64.05 for the 5.5-pound bag. I know, that seems very pricey for dog food. When I saw that price I thought it must be made from unicorn meat and dried fairy livers or something. However, that 5.5-pound bag makes 36 pounds of food. That works out to $1.78 per pound. Not really a terrible price and it takes up much less space in the cupboard.
  • I and Love and You chicken is a couple dollars more at $66.59 per 5.5-pound bag.
  • I and Love and You turkey is not on sale. You can buy it for the regular price of $74.99.
  • I and Love and You lamb is on sale for $64.05 per 5.5-pound bag. This is a good formula for dogs with sensitive digestive systems who do not do well on beef.

If you prefer to feed kibble and don’t want to bother with the whole rehydration process, try the I and Love and You Nude Food natural grain free formula. This is a bit more expensive but, in my humble opinion, not too much to pay for a healthy, happy dog with food allergies. Keep in mind that shipping is free.

• I and Love and You Simply Sea Recipe is $59.99 for the 23-pound bag. That’s $5.00 off the regular price. This food contains cod, herring fish meal, lentils, sweet potatoes, blueberries and a bunch of other good ingredients.
  • I and Love and You Poultry Palooza dry food is $59.80 for the 23-pound bag. That’s $5.19 off the regular price.
  • I and Love and You Red Meat Medley is $62.23 which is only $2.76 off the regular price. It also does not actually contain just red meat. The first three ingredients are pork, lamb meal and herring meal.

Don’t forget to get treats for your sensitive furry little friend.

• I and Love and You No Stink! Free Range Bully Stix are only $13.19 for a 5-pack of 2.5-ounce bags. These are treats made from 100% beef. They usually sell for $21.99 per 5-pack.
  • I and Love and You Ear Candy Cow Ears are just $6.95 per 5-pack. That’s more than half off the regular price.

Good deals on Dick Van Patten’s Natural Balance dog foods can be found on Amazon this week.

Video: CID - सी आई डी - Republic Day Special - Episode 1328 - 26th January, 2016

• A 30-pound bag of the Original Ultra chicken and duck meal formula is only $46.49. It usually sells for $60.49. The first four ingredients in this food are chicken, brown rice, lamb meal and oatmeal. It also contains duck meal and salmon meal.
  • A 28-pound bag of the “L.I.D.” or Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb Meal & Brown Rice for large dogs is $46.99. That is almost half off the regular price of $87.60. This is another good food for dogs with allergies or digestion issues. It is pretty much just lamb meal, rice and lamb.
  • The Vegetarian Formula is $50.15 for the 28-pound bag. That is nearly half off. This is a good food for dogs that have meat-based protein allergies. It contains no animal products at all, including dairy.
  • The Ultra Reduced Calorie formula is $46.49 for the 28-pound bag. It usually costs $58.99 per bag. Brown rice, chicken, chicken meal and potato fiber are the first four ingredients.
  • The Fat Dogs formula, which is even lower in calories, is $51.58 for the 28-pound bag. It usually costs $80.80 per bag. The first four ingredients in this food are chicken meal, salmon meal, garbanzo beans and dried peas.

Natural Balance canned food is available for a pretty good price at Amazon, too. My dogs loved this canned food. I used to split a can between my two big dogs and mix it into their dry food.

• A 12-can case of the 13-ounce cans of I.D. Venison & Sweet Potato is only $20.04. That’s over half off the regular price.
  • A case of the L.I.D. Sweet Potato & Fish formula is also only $20.04. It usually sells for $23.99.
  • I.D. Lamb & Brown Rice is $20.04 per case, too. Regular price for this formula is $25.08.
  • I.D. Rabbit & Brown Rice is $20.04, down from $26.99.
  • I.D. Duck & Potato is $21.43 per case. Regular price on this formula is $25.08.

Don’t forget to add some Natural Balance L.I. treats to the order. Dogs with food sensitivities will be happier with treats that don’t upset their systems.

• The Sweet Potato & Fish formula L.I. treats are only $4.59 for the 14-ounce bag. That’s more than half off.
  • The Sweet Potato & Venison formula L.I. treats are $6.59 which is $2.40 off the regular price.

Video: ����DIESEL HAS SURGERY ����SMELLY BELLY TV | FAMILY VLOG

• Sweet Potato & Bison L.I. treats are $6.23 which is $2.76 off.
  • Sweet Potato & Chicken L.I. treats are only $4.99. That’s $4.00 off the regular price.

Video: Republic Day Parade - 26th January 2016 - LIVE

• Potato & Duck L.I. treats are only $6.79 which is well over half off. This flavor normally sells for $20.47 per 14-ounce package.

Round out your Amazon order with a new toy or two to help alleviate the winter doldrums. They have some really good deals going this week.

• KONG Cozie Marvin the Moose is $4.99. That’s nearly half off.
  • KONG Cozie Bailey Blue Dog, Buster the Squirrel, Elmer the Elephant and Floppy the Rabbit are only $5.49 each. They usually sell for $9.49.
  • KONG Cozie Ali the Alligator is $5.69.

The Outward Hound Hide-A-Squirrel toy is on sale for about half off. This is a plush “tree stump” with squirrel squeaky toys to hide in it. Your dog will have multiple new squeak toys and a tree stump to play with.

• The Junior size is $7.71. It is 4.5” by 4.5” by 4.5“ and comes with 3 squirrels and a stump.
  • The Large size is $7.99. It measures 6.2” by 6.2” by 6.2”. It also comes with 3 squirrels and a stump.
  • The Jumbo size is $14.99. This size is 7.8” by 7.8” by 7.8”. It is also 1 stump and 3 squirrels.
  • The Ginormous size is $16.50. It is 7.5” by 13” by 8”. This size comes with 6 squirrels and a stump.

Dog.com Deals on Dog Supplies

Dog.com has some great deals on dog food this week. They give 25% off many items and ship for free when the order is over $69.00.

• Canidae Pure Land with Bison dry food is on sale for $48.13 for the 24-pound bag. It usually sells for $64 to $75. This is a really good food. The first four ingredients are bison, lamb meal, sweet potatoes and peas.
  • Canidae Pure Sky with Duck is only $45.63 for the 24-pound bag. It ordinarily sells for $60 to $70. The first four ingredients in this formula are duck, duck meal, turkey meal and sweet potatoes.
  • Canidae Pure Sea with Salmon is $50.41 per 24-pound bag. Regular price on this formula is $67 to $76. The first four ingredients are salmon, salmon meal, menhaden fish meal and sweet potatoes.
  • Diamond Naturals Grain Free Beef dry food is only $35.37 for the 28-pound bag. This is a really good food for dogs that have grain-related food sensitivities. Beef, lamb meal, sweet potatoes and peas are the first four ingredients. This food ordinarily sells for $47 to $62.
  • Diamond Naturals Grain Free Fish is also on sale for $35.37 for the 28-pound bag. Whitefish, fish meal, sweet potatoes and peas are the first four ingredients.

Doggyloot.com Deals on Dog Supplies

Doggyloot has some really good deals this week. They ship all orders for free and donate 1 pound of food per order to help homeless pets.

• A set of 2 Bone Dry Microfiber Drying Mitts is only $7.99. This item ordinarily sells for $40.00. The sale price is good for another 3 weeks. They come in blue or pink. Slip them on to wipe your dog down and dry him or her off after a bath or when he or she comes in from the rain.
  • The Cuddle Me Dry Towel is on sale for only $9.99 for the small size or $12.99 for the large size. It usually sells for $19.00 for the small or $21.00 for the large. This is actually a kit that comes with the towel and 2 drying mitts. You need to hurry on this one. The sale prices are only good through Wednesday, January 27.
  • CocoTherapy Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is on sale for nearly half off at $12.99 for the next 2 weeks. This is a great oil to add to your furry family member’s food. It helps with yeast and bacterial infections, keeps the skin supple and gives the dog a nice, shiny coat. It is also believed to help reduce the risk of cancer.
  • PetZen doggy travel kits are on sale for about half off. The Deluxe Chow Pal Kit comes with just about everything you need to keep your dog happy while travelling packed into a neat duffel bag. It is on sale for $39.99 for the next 2 weeks. The Dog-To-Go Dual Pack Bowl/Bottle is only $11.99 for the next 2 weeks. It includes a water container, food container, collapsible dual food/water bowl and a spill mat to keep everything nice and tidy.

Coupaw.com Deals on Dog Supplies

Coupaw has some good deals this week, too, and they donate 6 meals to homeless pets with each order.

• The Slip-On Fashionable Slipper Dog Bed is on sale for just $19.95. It usually sells for $44.99. This is a really cute bed for dogs under 30 pounds. It looks like a huge, slip-on slipper. They have it in brown or black. This would be a great bed for dogs that like to sleep under blankets. He or she can just curl up under the top of the slipper. You can get it for this price for another 18 days.
  • They have a 3-in-1 Eskimo dog jacket that is functional and adorable for $19.95 to $23.95, regularly $39.99 to $41.99. It has a wind/water resistant outer shell, hood and removable fleece lining that can be worn separately. You can get this deal for about another week. The coat comes in gray or brown.

Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. We may earn a commission from your purchase. Read more here.

Reviews & Comments

Related posts